Saturday, March 2, 2013

About Me



Characteristic:
~A typical,shy and religious lady~
I feel small,worthless  and insignificant in this world and already acknowledge the fact that without God,I am simply nothing..But not to admit that I am useless..
I am scare of height, but abundant of energy and I believe that I can stand out over the crowd.
You may look at me as a simple and quiet lady but behind my simple smile hides a funny and bubbly personality, who always thought of what the people say against me will destroy my personality. As I made my journey and walk through the streets of trials, I learned to appreciate every challenges which just make me a better person.
Many people played a vital role in my life, without them, I cannot move on with life,aside from God, they are also the source of my strength every time darkness starts to engulf my whole being.To name a few of them,there is Bro.Eli Soriano and Bro.Daniel Razon,our preacher who enlightened me,my young mind to serve God and teached me to follow God’s commandment.There is my mother who loves and guides me since I was in my infant years up to present in my adult year,and her strength is now gradually reconfiguring.Last but not the least,of course,there is my husband a God fearing man,who loves me unconditionally..
I have proven that no matter how complex life may appear, God has an answer for our needs. I discover the true essence of life. I’ve known to live with everything and in almost nothing, I have learned the secret of contentment. My life is full of hope, from the day I was born, from the time I have only my unwary mind, when life begins to operate me and the world I was in.


Biography:
The humble & worthless servant of the Lord, remains steadfast in my faith. Amidst of all hardships,& trials,my unwavering commitment and dedication to my faith,Church and God is undeniable. I had been offering my strength, time, and love for 27 yrs now, for the glory of my Creator,
I was born on October 9, 1968, out of five siblings,I am the only girl and the youngest..
Studied and graduated at Far Eastern University,Recto Manila with AB Masscommunication degree.
When i was 17 yrs old,through my eldest brother Romy Adora whom was then the 1st member in the church in our family, I have known & watched Bro.Eli Soriano, preaching the words of God, awakened an interest in my young mind to read the Bible. Unknowingly, this began a new chapter in my life.
In less than a year, after a rigid reading the bible,searching, & attending worship services,I was baptized in San Marcos Calumpit Bulacan on July 4,1986,and become an official member of the Church of God in Christ Jesus.
With passionate zeal to serve the Lord in my heart, I joined the ministerial class way back 1994,though I was so shy then but with the help of the ALMIGHTY GOD, I turned out to be a worker or preacher of Christ. As an epitome of dedication, sincerity, and devotion, I exemplified what Apostle Paul wrote to Timothy: “Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity” (I Tim. 4:12, KJV).

No comments:

Post a Comment