Friday, March 15, 2013

My Honey, My Love, So Sweet...


Two hands to hold onto forever,
Two arms to be embraced by eternally,
Two eyes to gaze into for always,
Two lips to kiss so passionately.
Two souls fused by commitment,
Two names written in the stars above,
Two lives intertwined by God,
Two hearts joined by the purest of love.


From this day forward
You shall not walk alone
My heart will be your shelter
And my arms will be your home
  

With warmest wishes
for the best in life
as you both look forward
to a shared future
of love, friendship,
and the wonderful closeness
that is marriage.


Love is patient, Love is kind,
It does not envy, it does not boast,
It is not proud, it is not rude,
It is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.


~dedicated to the man I really love,the man who love me in returned and unconditionally~
My love,my honey…I loved you yesterday and I love you today and will love you even more tomorrow.. I thank God each and every day for you… 5 yrs. later and despite of our ups and downs i love u just the way i did then or even more honey… The way the Lord God has love us its just amazing and that is to show the way God works when we take our hands off and allow Him to take the driver seat in our life… I know were not both perfect my love and don’t expect you to be, but you were created perfect for me honey..I love the way we praise our heavenly Father, together in the way we come together in our thanksgiving,praying and listening His teachings through our sensible preacher.. … and how thru the good and bad you have stood by me and we have both stood on the rock which is our Lord  Jesus Christ. thank you for just loving me and being a God fearing man that you are, i could’ve not asked for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment